N. 13/2017 -
Data Management Officer -part time position-
Closing Date for the submission of interest: October 29, 2017
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for the national posts of "Data Management Officer (part-time position)" within the framework of the ECHO funded project "Enhancing Protection and Humanitarian Aid in FYRoM and Serbia".
Position Title: Data Management Officer (part-time position)
Duration: 4 months
- Develop and implement data management plans;
Ensure the accuracy, reliability and security of data required for analytical and reporting purposes;
Ensure data system is operational and regularly back up data and check data entry quality;
Data reporting and analysis;
Produce weekly and monthly data reports;
Develop ad-hock reports as necessary;
Assist in defining and/or process data transfers in preparation for statistical review and/or data management audit;
Participate in preparation and presentation of data, when applicable;
Other duties when assigned.
Qualification and skills:
• Bachelor degree in the field of Information Management or similar subject;
• Experience in the design, training and use of mobile technology for data collection and transmission, including proficiency in English and Serbian;
• Written and spoken proficiency in English and Serbian;
• Excellent monitoring and reporting skills;
• Culture, gender, age sensitivity;
• Advanced computer skills.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in data management and analysis;
- Previous experience in humanitarian context will be considered as an asset.
Method of application:
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.