TRANSLATOR FOR ARABIC (DRC/UNICEF)
Closing Date for submission of interest: Untill the staff fulfillment
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for various national posts within the framework of the programme contributing to enhance the humanitarian response to the refugee/migration crisis in Serbia.
DRC implement the project “Child friendly spaces – support to refugee children”, funded by UNICEF.
The main objective of the project is: Psycho-social support, emergency supplies and access to protection and information rights to refugee children and their families provided through child friendly spaces and breastfeeding corners.
PositionTitle: Translator for Arabic
Duration: 3 months (renewable)
Duty Station: Presevo/Miratovac
- Translating from Arabic into English or Serbian and vice versa
Qualification and skills
- Must be able to translate Arabian into English or Serbian and vice versa (preferably native Arabic speaker)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity
- Minimum 2 years of experience in translation or jobs requiring fluency in Arabic
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.