Closing Date for submission of interest: 22nd January 2016
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for national post of “Translator(s) for Arabic” within the framework of the UNHCR funded project “Support to Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Serbia”.
Position Title: Translator(s) for Arabic
Duration: 6 months
Duty Station: Presevo and Miratovac
- Translating from Arabic into English or Serbian and vice versa
Qualification and skills
- Must be able to translate Arabian into English or Serbian and vice versa (preferably native Arabic speaker)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity
- Minimum 2 years of experience in translation or jobs requiring fluency in Arabic
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.