Closing date:Friday, 4 November 2016 (until 14h)
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Mission to Serbia has opened the recruitment process for identifying the Finance Officer who will be responsible for ensuring the booking of expenses to the relevant project and to support the financial work of DRC Serbia.
Position Title: Finance Officer
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension)
Location: Head office, Belgrade
Specific duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring that financial procedures and regulations are fulfilled prior to execution of payments
• Maintenance and preparation of PPO PDV and SNPDV forms for VAT exemption
• Preparation and conduction of Bank orders for on-line transfers
• Day to day reconciliation of cash in hand
• Provision of information on Cash in hand and status on the bank account, for different currencies, upon request
• Daily administration of finance related documentation for the Government and other institutions of the Republic of Serbia (MUN forms)
• Reconciliation of advance payments (fuel, paytoll)
• Performance of other duties as required by Head of Finance and/or Country Director
Qualifications and skills:
• At least Bachelor degree in Economics;
• Good communication and inter – personal skills;
• Written and spoken proficiency in English and Serbian;
• Excellent computer and reporting skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting and financial work, preferably with NGO system.
Application and CV
Please send you letter Motivation Letter and updated CV to the following mail address firstname.lastname@example.org