Closing Date for submission of interest: 11 November 2016
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for national post of "Interpreter for Farsi" within the framework of the UNICEF funded project "Child friendly space - support to refugee children".
PositionTitle: Translator for Farsi
Duration: 1 month (with possibility of extension)
Duty Station: Presevo and Belgrade
- Translating from Farsi into Serbian and vice versa
Qualification and skills
- Must be able to translate Farsi into Serbian and vice versa
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity
- Preferably a bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in translating or jobs requiring fluency in Farsi
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.