Closing Date for submission of interest: 22nd July 2016
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for the national posts of "Distribution Officer" within the framework of the UNICEF funded project "Child friendly spaces – support to refugee children".
Position Title: Distribution Officer
Duration: 1 month
Duty Station: Sid
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the distribution process on a monthly basis, in coordination with other stakeholders involved in the distribution;
- Ensure beneficiaries are respected and cared for during distribution activities;
- Prioritize vulnerable cases during distribution and provide needed support;
- Provide the distribution staff with appropriate tools and techniques for the distribution of non food items;
- Archive all the documents relevant to the distribution process
- Regular reporting and information sharing;
- Perform any other duties assigned by Programme Manager;
Qualification and skills
- Basic knowledge of English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity;
- Ability for emergency work and work under pressure;
- Driver licence.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with NGO;
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.