Closing Date for submission of interest: Untill the staff fulfillment
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for various national posts within the framework of the programme contributing to enhance the humanitarian response to the refugee/migration crisis in Serbia.
PositionTitle: Translator for Arabic and Farsi
Duration: 2 months
Duty Station: Presevo
- Translating from Arabic and Farsi into English or Serbian and vice versa
Qualification and skills
- Must be able to translate Arabian and Farsi into English or Serbian and vice versa (preferably native Arabic and Farsi speaker)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity
- Minimum 2 years of experience in translation or jobs requiring fluency in Arabic and Farsi
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.