Closing Date for submission of interest: 23rd March 2016
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for national post of "Engineer" within the framework of the UNHCR funded project "Support to Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Serbia".
Position Title: Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Duty Station: Presevo
- Field need assesments in a coordination with relevant stakeholders and preparations of specifications/and bill of quantities;
- Supports in the preparation of the tender dossier including bill of quantities, techical specifications, drawings, plans and all relevant needed documentation;
- Supervision and monitoring of construction and reconstruction works (housing, buildings) for infrastructure;
- Maintaining regular contacts with central local authorities and other partners to efficiently coordinate and perform project activities;
- Regular reporting and information sharing;
Qualification and skills
- At least Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture;
- Excellent communication and inter – personal skills;
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Serbian;
- Computer Skills (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad, etc.);
- The preferable candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in construction and rehabilitation of housing facilities (buildings, individual houses), public institutions, installations, infrastructure, preparation of technical, financial, procurement documentation, drawings, plans and bill of quantities.
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.