Closing Date for submission of interest: 15th March 2016
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for various national posts within the framework of the programme contributing to enhance the humanitarian response to the refugees/migration crisis in Serbia.
DRC implement the project "Support to Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Serbia" funded by UNHCR. The specific objectives of the proposed projects are: Services for persons with specific needs strengthened and reception conditions improved.
Position Title: Pharmacist
Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Duty Station: Presevo
- Organizes provision and delivery of medications for refugees in PC Presevo and RAP Miratovac, in close cooperation with the DRC Medical team;
- Daily monitoring of provision and consumption of medications, as well as stocks of medicines;
- Ensure that provision of medicines are consistent with the medical needs and standards operating procedures;
- Provide technical support to health care proffesionals and counseling beneficiaries on proper usage of medications.
Qualification and skills
- University Degree in Pharmacy/University Degree in Medicine;
- Good knowledge of English and Serbian;
- Flexibility and commitment to work long hours and in the field;
- Monitoring and reporting skills;
- Good knowledge on refugee/migration issues;
- Solution-oriented attitude;
- Culture and gender sensitivity;
- Advanced Computer skills;
- Valid driving licence;
- Relevant working experience related to provision of medications;
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.