Closing Date for the submission of interest: Until fulfilled
The DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL (DRC) Mission in Serbia has opened the recruitment process for various national posts within the framework of the programme contributing to enhance the humanitarian response to the refugee/migration crisis in Serbia.
Position Title: Translator for Farsi, Pashto and Urdu
Duration: 6 months
Duty Station: Dimitrovgrad
- Translating from Pashto/Farsi/Urdu into English or Serbian in support of the Protection Officers
Qualification and skills
- Must be able to translate Farsi/Pashto/Urdu into English or Serbian and vice versa (preferably native Farsi or Pashto or Urdu native speaker, both languages would be an asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong sense for humanitarian situation and cultural sensitivity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in translation or jobs requiring fluency in Farsi/Pashto/Urdu.
Method of application: All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their electronic format applications to email@example.com with the vacancy number clearly indicated in the subject heading and well before the deadline stated below. Interested applicants are required to provide both a CV and a motivation letter in English (not exceeding three pages in total). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.